Do you feel like you spend your day putting out fires and never getting any real work done? Do you hear the phrase “work on your business” all the time but are not sure what it really means?
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, it’s all about the difference between working ON your work and working IN your work and why it’s so important to make time to work ON it.
Here is what’s covered:
- What it means to work IN your work or business.
- What it means to work ON your work or business.
- What are the things that you do that are ON the business tasks.
- How you can fit both into your schedule.
- The importance of looking forward.
- How to have help doing so.
I hope you enjoy this weeks episode! Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!
Have something to say? Send Sierra an email.
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by Business Strategist, Sierra Bailey.