Are you at a loss when it comes to what you should be posting on social media for your business? Or are you tired of feeling like you’re posting the same stuff all the time?
In this episode of the Doers Shakers Makers podcast, we’ll talk about what to post, where to find inspiration and how often you should be posting on the 5 major social media platforms.
Here’s what’s covered:
- The golden rules of social media posting.
- A word about YouTube.
- Where to find content.
- Ideas for what to post and where to get inspired.
- Creating an editorial calendar.
- Where to spend your time on social media.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Doers Shakers Makers Network
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube
- For photos: Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, StockSnap
- For quote images: Wordswag, A Beautiful Mess (it seems to be gone!)
- For audio image: Wavve, Headline
- For trending topics: Reddit, Quora
- For scheduling: FB Creator Studio, Hootsuite
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and tell ONE friend about it! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found.