Are you looking for a new book to read? Do you have a goal to read more in 2020?
Today, I’ll share with you the top 10 (out of over 100!) books I have read in 2019. Find your next favorite book!
- Rest by Alex Soojung-Pang
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- The Feminine Mistake by Leslie Bennetts
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- Inside The O’Briens by Lisa Genova
- Hustle by Jonas Koffler, Neil Patel, and Patrick Vlaskovits
- Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- Coming Clean by Kimberly Rae Miller
- The Book Shop on The Shore by Jenny Colgan
Stay inspired by my reading list by connecting on Goodreads!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Doers Shakers Makers Network, a membership community for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial-minded people. Get a free week trial and see if it’s for you!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and tell ONE friend about it! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found.