Do you find yourself constantly underestimating how much time something will take you to do? Or put a huge, many hours long project on your to-do list for the week when it will be impossible to get it all done?
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, it’s all about time blocking and how an hour is not as long as you think it is.
Here is what’s covered:
- What counts as a “big project”, what they look like and why they should be part of your work.
- Why time blocking is a useful tool.
- How to figure out how long it really takes you to do different tasks.
- How you should structure your time blocks.
- Breaking down projects into 30, 60 and 90-minute blocks of tasks.
- The two essential parts of time blocking.
I hope you enjoy this weeks episode! Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!
Have something to say? Send Sierra an email.
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by Business Strategist & Marketing Specialist, Sierra Bailey.