Do you have a routine that you practice before you work or perform? If you don’t, you’re about to learn why it can be incredibly beneficial to you. If you do, you understand how powerful it can be.
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, it’s all about routines and rituals. About how having them can help you support your objectives and get you to peak performance.
Here is what’s covered:
- What routines actually are.
- Examples of where in work and life, routines can be useful to trigger performance.
- An example of a routine from a recent guest on the Armchair Expert podcast.
- An example of a routine from my husband, Adam Fujawa.
- Why routines are so powerful.
- How to create a routine.
I hope you enjoy this weeks episode! Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!
Have something to say? Send Sierra an email.
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by Business Strategist, Sierra Bailey.