It’s a holiday. Do you post the same generic thing as everyone else on your business Social Media account?
In this episode, we’ll answer that question and discuss how to handle the holidays as well as deaths and natural disasters with your business.
Here’s what’s covered:
- Why you need to stop posting holiday social media posts.
- What you should do instead.
- What you should absolutely not do.
- Other scenarios where you may need to rethink what you’re posting.
- A guide to how often you should be posting on the major platforms.
The episode about What To Post On Social Media.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and tell ONE friend about it! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Doers Shakers Makers Network, a membership community for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial-minded people. Get a free week trial and see if it’s for you!