Creatives tend to want to work on all the things all the time. This leads to overwhelmed paralysis and doing nothing well. Is there a secret to how many projects we can manage at once? Well, recent research has shown a trend that proves that there is indeed a secret.
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, I talk about what that secret is and about not only how many projects you should aim to have going at once but I answer a few other questions as well. You’ll find out:
- How many projects can you work on at once?
- What is a project?
- What are the stages of a project?
- When is a project finished?
- How can you manage of all these projects?
- Do projects happen only in work?
- How can you fit multiple projects and interests into your life?
I hope you enjoy this weeks episode. If you want to chat more, please reach out!
Find out all about Sierra at mssierrabailey.com.