You may have guessed from my post last Monday that I would be absent from the blog for a day or two, but somehow I managed to be gone for the rest of the week…oops, my bad. I was bummed about this, I really was. Bummed enough that I am both sharing my remorse and what I forget to tell you all in one tidy post of the 5 reasons I should have blogged last week.
1. I was so excited to share that Manic Trout is featured in the July issues of both InStyle Magazine and People Style Watch and they hit newstands last week. (!!)
2. I wanted to talk about my desire for planting an herb garden. Good news on that though, I heard that in Texas, you can plant herbs at any time, so I may bring that up again this week instead.
3. I was having a clothing crisis. I will perhaps visit this topic at some point this week as well…we’ll call it the PTSD version of the crisis.
4. Blogging makes me happy. I talk a lot, enjoying sharing my thoughts and writing. So duh.
5. I finally made a new video and wanted to share it with you. Well, that I can still do right now…
That felt oddly cathartic getting all of that out. Ok…the week can start now. Happy Monday!