Are you overwhelmed with your to-do list? I have good news for you, if you try to focus on just three things per day, your work and life will improve. No, you don’t have to delete everything else, but you do need to to have priorities.
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, it’s all about why you need to focus on only three tasks each day to maximize your productivity and move your goals forward.
Here is what’s covered:
- What three things you should focus on.
- Why three is the magic number.
- What happens if you are not focusing on your future as much as your present.
- Real life examples of the three things.
- How to remove the time-wasters from your day and reclaim your time.
- How working with someone like me can help.
If you want to take me up on a 30 minute consultation. I encourage it.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review to help Doers Shakers Makers get found!
Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!