1. The “heat of the day” in Texas is from about 3pm – 5pm. Which is much later than on the East Coast and around the natural nap time for me. I’m starting to understand the siesta concept.
2. Apparently, once you get your Texas plates for your car, you’re a true Texan.
3. One quickly adapts to a higher level of being busy. Meaning that a month from now you’ll be amazed at how much more you’ll be able to take on!
4. I don’t mind the shopping for groceries part, it’s the putting them away that I detest.
5. I am a natural at public speaking…even with the sound being recorded, but put a camera on me and I freeze and stumble over words.
6. Workaholics get worse with age (see #3)
7. Letter writing with a significant other can be incredibly romantic.
8. If you go to events where there will be photographers, make sure you know who takes the best photos of you.
9. One of the best parts about being a designer are the long time fans who become friends.
10. Hyper people are like hyper dogs…they need to be exercised to avoid loosing their minds.