1. It’s weird how much you realize you love some one (pets included) when they are sick. With Mora this week, it was the moment when the emergency hospital vet asked if I wanted to sign a DNR for her. I surprised myself with the level of ferociousness that I responded with when telling them that of course I wanted them to do whatever they could to make sure that she lived.
2. Not all birds will cause dire harm, but SOME birds will absolutely cause bad things to happen to a dog when they eat them.
3. Having goals, a plan to accomplish them and an organized place to track them will make productivity higher.
4. Stacks of random to do lists may do nothing but cause anxiety.
5. Fireworks are more fun for the anticipation factor then the actual event is.
6. A tiny change to a room, like a new duvet cover, can make a huge impact. This can translate to many facets of life. If some part of your life feels in a rut, make a little change and you may be surprised how powerful it can be.
7. Optimism is contagious. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey.
8. Online sales are slow for everyone in July, stop panicking and work on something that you normally would not have time for, like SEO.
9. You are not alone. No matter what you are feeling, thinking or doing, there is someone else out there going through the same thing.
10. Manic Trout is having a fabulous Summer Sale and you can get really pretty jewelry at really great prices right now. Ok not so deep, but fun!